Ok, I am new at this establishment of a blog site, I admit I could use your help and suggestions. Yet, my goal is to receive posts form other professional clinical educators who focus on their speciality.
Best Mentoring ….
Topics of Interest
Hot off the griddle:
- ANOTHER DAY in the life of a Nurse
- When will you make a diet change?
- Poll #1:
- Concussions and the knack to stay in the game…
- Movie Review- Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead
- Sports Illustrated Article on Sydney Crosby & Chiropractic Functional Neurology
- When life gives you Lemons drink Lemon Water
- Clinical Education Speciality site
- part 1: Secrets of a Nurse’s Brain – six steps to success at clinical practice, or anywhere!
- part 2: The Nurses “Brain” – how to bring your “A Game” to clinical
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
EYE FOR DETAIL
- 466 Peeks
- Today is a nice crisp sunshiny day full of love, hope and cheer! 1 year ago
- 8 days to go for this US election to be over! We can all get some sleep then and our fingers get some rest! 1 year ago
- @Joancrain6 Hey Joan, so glad to see you joined the twitter world! Hope you vote for Hillary!!! 1 year ago